- June 28th: The links between Kalmar - Bergkvara and Bergkvara - Karlskrona went down due to power outage at provider site.
- June 21st: One of the link to SMUS got decommissioned
- June 13th: FPC 10 reported major errors in ume8-r1 provoking another flap on the link towards umu-r1. FPC is replaced.
- June 9th: FPC 10 was reporting major errors in ume8-r1 and had to be rebooted.
- June 2nd: Connection lost to several RISE CPEs in Göteborg -
gbg-c2, gbg-c4, gbg-c5 and gbg-c6 - due to a short outage at the provider's network.
- June 28th: Supplier performed fiber maintenance that affected the connection to RISE Stora Gatan 36, Västerås.
- June 20th: Provider performed a routine cable work. This affected the link between Oslo and Trondheim
- June 17th: Supplier performed cabling changes that will affect the link between
Varla - Holmagärde.
- June 15th: Fiber provider performed fiberwork in Smedby that will affect the link between Kalmar - Bergkvara.
- June 14th: Provider performed a rerouting maintenance that affected the link between tug-r1 - mdh-r2.
- June 10th: The router mcen1-r1 in Malmö was upgraded to a newer software release.
- June 9th: Fiber provider performed fiber maintenance that affected the connection between SUNET and SMHI.
- June 9th: Planned maintenance to change to new fiber between bos-r1 - bos-c1.
- June 8th: The core router in Stockholm (sthb-r1) was upgraded to a newer software release.
- June 2nd: We performed a hardware maintenance to replace optics in CPE bos-c2.
3 pcs 02:04
7 pcs 13:56
10 pcs 16:00
2 pcs 02:12
2 pcs 03:28
4 pcs 05:40
1 pcs 00:31
1 pcs 00:31