- May 26th: The Link between SUNET and DDB was down after a planned maintenance performed by the circuit provider.
- May 23rd: The CPE vxj-c1 for RISE Växjö were down do a fiber issue that has been fixed by a tele2 subcontractor
- May 18th: The CPE gbg-c4.sunet.se went down to a faulty connection at a station.
- May 17th: The link between bos-r1 - bos-c1 went down due to human error at supplier.
- May 7th: The backup layer2 circuit between SUNET core router lin3-r1 and ESS router ess-r2 was down for a short period. No RFO found.
- May 4th: The router slu-r2 rebooted and was unreachable for approximately 10 minutes. RFO was power failure.
- May 3rd: The fiber is fixed and most of our customers have been re-routed to other circuits. The circuits will be re-routed to their original position during a planned maintenance window where you will be given notice beforehand.
- April 27th: The link between Kongsvinger - Gaustadallé 23 flapped. RFO unknown
- March 18th: Link down towards Carl Malmsten on Lidingö. Issue solved in SUNETOPS-1413
- May 27th: FPC2 was replaced in router sva-r1.
- May 26th: The sthb-r2.sunet.se router in Stockholm was upgraded to a new software release.
- May 25th: Supplier performed fiber work in Haparanda. Issues after the maintenance for DDB. We have created SUNETTICKET-7199 to track this issue.
- May 25th: The core router in Sundsvall was upgraded to a new software release.
- May 24th: The SUNET core router in Lund was upgraded to a newer software release.
- May 24th: SUNET Core router in Luleå (lla-r1.sunet.se) was upgraded to a new software release.
- May 24th: Supplier performed cabling changes that affected the link between
Varla - Holmagärde.
- May 23rd: Subprovider performed fiberwork that affected the link between Kalmar - Bergkvara.
- May 20th: Provider performed fibersplicing in multiple locations.
This affected the links between Rätan - Midskog, Midskog - Storfinnforsen and Östersund - Krångede.
- May 19th: Supplier performed rerouting maintenance that affected the link between Holmagärde - Halmstad.
- May 19th: Provider performed fibersplicing in multiple locations.
That affected the links between Rätan - Midskog, Midskog - Storfinnforsen and Östersund - Krångede.
- May 18th: Supplier performed fiber maintenance in their network.
This affected the link between Göteborg and Onsala.
- May 18th: SUNET performed software upgrade on the core router in Umeå.
- May 17th: SUNET performed software upgrade on our core router in Luleå.
- May 17th: Fiber provider performed measurements after fiber replacement.
- May 11th: Provider performed cable maintenance between Kalmar and Karlskrona.
- May 8th: Sub-provider rebuilt power lines between Lindbacka and Himmeta in Sweden.
- May 6th: Planned maintenance to replace of optics in bos-c2. New QSFP did not work and will be sent back to SUNET for investigation.
- May 5th: The SUNET core router in Stockholm (tug-r1) was upgraded to a new software release.
- May 5th: Supplier performed rerouting maintenance that affected the link between Göteborg - Varla.
- May 3rd: Supplier performed an emergency network maintenance on the link between Holmagärde and Falkenberg.
1 pcs 00:10
3 pcs 01:14
4 pcs 01:24
6 pcs 4d 03:09
13 pcs 2d 01:15
19 pcs 6d 04:24
2 pcs 45d 23:38
3 pcs 01:37
5 pcs 46d 01:15
1 pcs 00:39
1 pcs 00:39
1 pcs 00:39
1 pcs 00:39