- June 23rd: Customer called and reported that RA in Ramsele is unreachable. Issue was caused by a big fault after a planned maintenance by IT-Norrbotten
- June 17th: Link between JFS - KGV11 went down.
- June 16th: We noticed an optical signal fail alarm on AJR22.
Provider has change a splice-box and we have now gained our lost 4db.
- June 16th: No connection for RA in Ramsele due to a fiber cut.
- June 12th: We had FPC errors on the router. We resolved the issue by rebooting the FPC.
- June 4th: The link between Malmö(mcen1-r1) and Lund(lu-r2) was down. It was due to that tele2 had missed to inform us that the maintenance in SUNETTICKET-6368 was for 2 dates, yesterday and today.
- June 3rd: The routher kth-r1 was unreachable. After replacing MIC and move the FPC from slot 0 to slot 2 everything worked again.
- May 25th: FPC 0 XMCHIP 0 reported MTIP register read failures and Ethernet Rx Stats Parity Error. Solved the issue by rebooting FPC0.
- June 24th: SUNET performed a network maintenance affecting redundancy for the Eidas service.
- June 23rd: Fiber provider performed fiber troubleshooting on the connection between the nodes KVG11(Kongsvinger) and GAUS23(Oslo) .
- June 16th: Fiber provider attempted a fix for an attenuation issue showed on a ODTR measurement on the connection between the nodes KVG11(Kongsvinger) and GAUS23(Oslo).
- June 15th: Supplier rerouted circuits in fiber cable between Karlstad and Trollhättan.
- June 14th: Provider performed fiber maintenance on the link between SVA (Sundsvall) - MIUN1 (Mittuniversitetet).
- June 11th: A planned maintenance to replace a card in router sbo-r1 was performed.
- June 10th: Carrier performed an optimization maintenance in Visby.
- June 9th: Fiber provider performed rerouting of traffic. Link is restored, a smal outage recorded.
- June 9th: A planned router upgrade maintenance was performed.
- June 8th: Supplier performed an optimization maintenance between NKG188 (Norrköping) and KIM2 (Kimstad)
- June 8th: Supplier performed a relocation of fiber cables in Härnösand.
- June 1st: Supplier performed network maintenance. Maintenance has been completed.
2 pcs 07:45
2 pcs 04:51
4 pcs 12:36
3 pcs 14:00
8 pcs 13:31
11 pcs 1d 03:31
3 pcs 03:36
2 pcs 01:24
5 pcs 05:00