- November 25th: A faulty card caused node to power restart. Faulty card has been replaced.
- November 23: Red and Green link to CTH was down due a planned work on Green link and a fault on the Red link.
- November 7th: An equipment in Listlena was down due to power problems on site. This has now been resolved.
- November 7th: There was an outage on the south green network due to an unannounced planned maintenance by carrier.
- November 3rd: There was a power restart on the main card on the node SR_421_K_OH. Solved by replacing the card.
- November 2nd: SH link was down due to power problems at customers site.
- November 1st: The redundancy link between lnu-br1 and lnu-br2 was flapping. No further flaps detected.
- November 1st: md.nordu.net was not working. Solved by reboot.
- October 30th: There was an outage on the south green network due to an unannounced planned maintenance by carrier.
- November 11th: We had a degraded signal on the circuit to Luleå. After being moved to a new fiber pair all levels are ok.
- November 19th: Carrier performed a planned maintenance to resplice fiber on the circuit between Karlstad and Hanebol.
- November 16th: Subcontractor performed a resplice of dark-fiber between Norrköping and Linköping.
1 pcs 00:05
1 pcs 00:05