- July 28th: Backbone link between Visby and Norrköping was down due to faulty optic module in providers transmission equipment. Fault correction will continue in SUNETTICKET-8031.
- July 24th: Backbone link between Visby and Norrköping down. Caused by faulty optic module in their transmission equipment that they had to replace
- July 24th: Wiki and Jira was inaccessible due to issued with crowd service. Services restored after crowd was restarted.
- July 16th: Router su-r1.sunet.se was unreachable due to a faulty fpc. The router was replaced and is stable.
- July 14th: The backbone link between Visby and Norrköping was down. The reason for the outage was an issue in fiber provider transmission equipment.
- July 14th: A FPC in router su-r1 was automatically restarted due to a faulty hardware issue. The router was replaced and is stable.
- July 7th: The link between Piteå and Skellefteå was down due to a fiber break in the sub-providers network.
- July 6th: A FPC on router bos-r1 showed an error. It was solved by restarting the FPC.
- July 5th: The link between Kristianstad (KSD1) - Hemsjö (HEJ) went down and due to another ongoing outage in Kristianstad on SUNETTICKET-7995. The routers hkr-r1, hkr-2 and ksd1-r1 became unreachable due to human error of supplier at site.
- July 5th: Link between Dingle (MUN17) and Strömstad (STD24) flapped twice. Provider has not been able to find any RFO
- July 5th: The link between Kristianstad and Tomelilla was down due to extensive damage to the fibers.
We We have temporary been moved to another fiber pair while the extensive damage is repaired.
A maintenance ticket will be sent out when provider has a known date for the repair work.
- July 2nd: The link between sthb-r1 - ume8-r1 flapped due to a fpc restart.
- June 22nd: Observed alarm KGV11 Input Voltage Failure that caused the node to restart. This was due to power issues on the site.
- June 22nd: The link between kau-r2 and trh-r1 went down. This was due to unannounced fiber maintenance.
- July 29th: SUNET re-calibrated RAMAN amplification on the fiber stretch between Oslo (HMG9) and Rakkestad (NOR1202).
- July 28th: SUNET performed a maintenance to fix management for this circuit on the NMS tool.
- July 25th: SUNET performed emergency router maintenance on the routers in Borås hb-r2.
- July 25th: Our provider perform OTDR measurements on the fiber between gbg7 and gu2.
- July 21st: Upgraded software on mcen-r1 and mcen-sw1. After the upgrade one of the interfaces towards NORDUnet is down. This incident will be tracked in SUNETTICKET-8028
- July 20th: Upgraded software on jkg-r1.sunet.se and lnd88-r1.sunet.se
- July 14th: Provider performed planned repair maintenance of damaged fiber cable.
- July 12th: SUNET performed re-calibrate of RAMAN amplification on the fiber stretch between Oslo (HMG9) and Rakkestad (NOR1202). To solve GAIN/TILT abnormal alarm on NOR1202.
- July 6th: Supplier performed cable work in their network between Arvidsjaur (AJR2) and JKK2 (Kåbdalis).
- July 6th: SUNET performed software upgrade on router in Linköping (liu-r2)
- July 5th: SUNET performed software upgrade on the router in Luleå (lla1-r2).
- July 4th: SUNET performed software upgrade on the router in Narvik (kir5-r1)
- June 27th: SUNET performed software upgrades on the routers in Uppsala (upa-r1), Onsala (onsala-r1) and Stockholm (sh-r2)
- June 9th: Provider performed planned hardware maintenance on router gbg7-r2.
2 pcs 00:19
2 pcs 00:19
11 pcs 4d 8:14
6 pcs 16:43
17 pcs 5d 00:57
1 2 pcs 00:1521
1 pcs 00:35
2 3 pcs 00:5056
1 pcs 03:49
5 pcs 08:37
6 pcs 12:26