- July 28th: Backbone link between Visby and Norrköping was down due to faulty optic module in providers transmission equipment. Fault correction will continue in SUNETTICKET-8031.
- July 24th: Backbone link between Visby and Norrköping down. Caused by faulty optic module in their transmission equipment that they had to replace
- July 24th: Wiki and Jira was inaccessible due to issued with crowd service. Services restored after crowd was restarted.
- July 16th: Router su-r1.sunet.se was unreachable due to a faulty fpc. The router was replaced and is stable.
- July 14th: The backbone link between Visby and Norrköping was down. The reason for the outage was an issue in fiber provider transmission equipment.
- July 14th: A FPC in router su-r1 was automatically restarted due to a faulty hardware issue. The router was replaced and is stable.
- July 7th: The link between Piteå and Skellefteå was down due to a fiber break in the sub-providers network.
- July 6th: A FPC on router bos-r1 showed an error. It was solved by restarting the FPC.
- July 5th: The link between Kristianstad (KSD1) - Hemsjö (HEJ) went down and due to another ongoing outage in Kristianstad on SUNETTICKET-7995. The routers hkr-r1, hkr-2 and ksd1-r1 became unreachable due to human error of supplier at site.
- July 5th: Link between Dingle (MUN17) and Strömstad (STD24) flapped twice. Provider has not been able to find any RFO
- July 5th: The link between Kristianstad and Tomelilla was down due to extensive damage to the fibers. We have temporary been moved to another fiber pair while the extensive damage is repaired.
A maintenance ticket will be sent out when provider has a known date for the repair work.
- July 2nd: The link between sthb-r1 - ume8-r1 flapped due to a fpc restart.
- June 22nd: Observed alarm KGV11 Input Voltage Failure that caused the node to restart. This was due to power issues on the site.
- June 22nd: The link between kau-r2 and trh-r1 went down. This was due to unannounced fiber maintenance.
- July 29th: SUNET re-calibrated RAMAN amplification on the fiber stretch between Oslo (HMG9) and Rakkestad (NOR1202).
- July 28th: SUNET performed a maintenance to fix management for this circuit on the NMS tool.
- July 25th: SUNET performed emergency router maintenance on the routers in Borås hb-r2.
- July 25th: Our provider perform OTDR measurements on the fiber between gbg7 and gu2.
- July 21st: Upgraded software on mcen-r1 and mcen-sw1. After the upgrade one of the interfaces towards NORDUnet is down. This incident will be tracked in SUNETTICKET-8028
- July 20th: Upgraded software on jkg-r1.sunet.se and lnd88-r1.sunet.se
- July 14th: Provider performed planned repair maintenance of damaged fiber cable.
- July 12th: SUNET performed re-calibrate of RAMAN amplification on the fiber stretch between Oslo (HMG9) and Rakkestad (NOR1202). To solve GAIN/TILT abnormal alarm on NOR1202.
- July 6th: Supplier performed cable work in their network between Arvidsjaur (AJR2) and JKK2 (Kåbdalis).
- July 6th: SUNET performed software upgrade on router in Linköping (liu-r2)
- July 5th: SUNET performed software upgrade on the router in Luleå (lla1-r2).
- July 4th: SUNET performed software upgrade on the router in Narvik (kir5-r1)
- June 27th: SUNET performed software upgrades on the routers in Uppsala (upa-r1), Onsala (onsala-r1) and Stockholm (sh-r2)
- June 9th: Provider performed planned hardware maintenance on router gbg7-r2.
2 pcs 00:19
2 pcs 00:19
11 pcs 4d 8:14
6 pcs 16:43
17 pcs 5d 00:57
2 pcs 00:21
1 pcs 00:35
3 pcs 00:56
1 pcs 03:49
5 pcs 08:37
6 pcs 12:26