- October 27th: The link between Växjö and Visby was down due to a fiber cut. The fiber has been temporarily restored and a permanent fix will be implemented during a service window to be announced later.
- October 26th: SUNET backbone link between Kiruna and Kalix was down due to a fiber cut in the fiber stretch.
- October 20th: Lost connection to LIU, SFHM and SMHI due to a fiber break. RFO still pending.
- October 11th: A fiber break caused an outage on the stretch between Nybro and Kalmar.
- October 8th: The link between Kiruna and Narvik was down due to a faulty optical transceiver.
- September 7th: Customer LU was experiencing bit faults on their dark fibre between Lund and Helsingborg. This was solved by moving traffic to another fiber stretch.
- October 31st: Fiber supplier performed troubleshoot and repaired a fiber in Växjö due to high attenuation.
- October 30th: Supplier relocated fiber cables in Norrköping area.
- October 27th: The CFP in ki-r1 was swapped due to errors on the link.
- October 25th: Fiber patch connected to KI in Fredhäll was inspected and cleaned in order to troubleshoot bit error issue on the link.
- October 23rd: Sub supplier performed refurbishment maintenance in junction box in their network between the two sites Kimstad (KIM2) and Linköping (LIN3).
- October 17th: Fiber supplier performed fiber maintenance in Växjö.
- October 16th: Due to construction of new substation supplier relocated fiber cables in Norrköping area.
- October 11th: A planned software upgrade maintenance was performed on the Beta adobe connect setup.
- October 9th: The router sbo-r1 was upgraded with a new junos software.
- October 2nd: A planned maintenance to move some of the Adva equipment in site FRE, Stockholm was performed.
- October 1st: Carrier performed a planned fibre maintenance between Arvidsjaur and Jokkmokk.
3 pcs 2d 13:13
4 pcs 09:41
7 pcs 2d 22:54
1 pcs 16:09
4 pcs 05:00
5 pcs 21:09
2 pcs 04:19
2 pcs 04:19