- May 28th: There was an unannounced maintenance with MDH routers.
- May 27th: The link between Halmstad (HSD1) and Holmagärde (HGE) was down due to cable fault. This has now been fixed.
- May 25th: Customer was experiencing packet loss when the traffic goes via cth-r2. This was due to a known issue that was fixed after a reset of the faulty card at cth-r2.
- May 17th: The connection from the redundant router (hh-r2.sunet.se) to SUNET-C was down. Fiber was repaired by supplier and it is up again.
- May 16th: eduID service was intermittently unavailable due to network problems with both IPV4 and IPV6. Now it is available again.
- May 16th: Link went down due to bad optical levels in MIUN. Provider fixed the issue and the optical level are restored.
- May 13th: Link between Göteborg and Trollhättan was down. Interface card has been swapped and the interface is now back up again.
- May 9th: The link between Göteborg and Borås was down due to fiber break. The provider has spliced the fiber.
- May 3rd.: FPC1 restarted spontaneous. Solved with reseat.
- May 30th: An interface card in a router in Kalix was reseated.
- May 22nd: Supplier performed maintenance on their network.
This is the fiber stretch between VLA (Varla) and HGE (Holmagärde)
- May 18th: SUNET performed software upgrade on routers onsala-r1 and mcen1-r1.
- May 18th: SUNET performed software upgrade on routers: mah-r1, ki-r2, hj-r1, hkr-r1 and uu-r1.
- May 17th: Router upgrade performed on upa-r1 and fre-r2.
- May 17th: SUNET performed software upgrade on core routers located in Kalmar (kmr88-r1), Lund (lnd88-r1), Borås (bos-r1), Trollhättan (trh-r1), CTH (cth-r1) and DU (du-r1).
- May 16th: SUNET performed software upgrade on core routers located in Kalix (klx1-r1), Göteborg (gbg7-r2) and Stockholm (tug-r2).
- May 16th: SUNET performed software upgrade on core routers located in Stockholm (fre-r1), Gävle (sbo-r1), Umeå (ume8-r1), Västerås (fsn2-r1), Norrköping (nkg188-r1) and Växjo (vxj-r1).
- May 16th: Fiber supplier performed fiber optimisation between Boden and Luleå (BDN1 - LLA1) .
- May 15th: SUNET performed software upgrade on core routers located Kiruna (kir3-r1), Skövde (ske109-r1) and Linköping (lin3-r1). The upgrade was done on one router at a time.
- May 15th: Router upgrades done.
- May 15th: Fiber supplier performed maintenance on the link between Norrköping and Linköping (NKG188 - LIN3). This aslo affected the link between LIU2 and NKG188.
- May 10th: Fiber provider has finished the preparation for the optimisation of the link between Göteborg and Borås.
- May 9th: SUNET performed software upgrade on core router located in Karlskrona (kka8-r1).
- May 9th: SUNET performed software upgrade on core routers located in Kiruna (Kir5-r1, kir3-r2), Luleå (lla-r2), Falun (fln4-r1) and Karlstad (kar1-r1).
- May 4th: Fiber provider will performed a maintenance on the dark fiber between Uppsala Universitet and Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet.
- May 3rd: We have upgrade JunOS version in hh-r2.sunet.se
- May 1st: Fiber provider performed a planned maintenance on a stretch between Lund and Lyby.
3 pcs 18:01
4 pcs 22:35
7 pcs 1d 16:36
2 pcs 08:15
12 pcs 04:47
14 pcs 13:02
1 pcs 00:12
1 pcs 00:12