- April 28th: Two colliding planned maintenance caused an outage on the link to IRF and LTU.
- April 27th: A broken rectifier in the site in Ulrichehamn caused an outage on the west green network.
- April 21st: The red link to MAH did not restore after unannounced fiber maintenance. After reboot of transmission cards and rebuilt of cross-connects, the connectivity was restored.
April 18th : A broken transmission card on the green network in Luleå caused an outage on the SUNET backbone link between Luleå and Kiruna.
- April 14th: The north red network was down due to a fiber break outside Stockholm.
- April 4th: One of the transmission node in Fredhäll was stuck in a reboot-loop after firmware upgrade. After replacement of both controller card and flash card, the node was back up.
- April 2nd: The interface between LNU and Stockholm on the red network flapped. Reason for outage was not found.
- April 28th: Carrier performed a planned fiber maintenance outside Luleå.
- April 9th: A broken transmission card in Luleå was replaced on the north red network.
- April 8th: Supplier performed a planned maintenance in Malmö.
1 pcs 02:15
1 pcs 01:35
2 pcs 03:50
1 2 pcs 074d 19:3646
1 pcs 1d 13:532
3 pcs 1d 216d 9:2939
4 pcs 18:28
1 pcs 03:09
5 pcs 21:37