* August 29th: There was an outage in the West Green network caused by human error at a site in Göteborg.
* August 28th: There was an outage in the West Red network caused by construction work in Borås.
* August 2nd: There were outage in the North Red network caused by faulty transmission equipment.
* August 29th: Planned fiber work was performed on the stretch between Boden and Åkroken in the North Red network.
* August 28th: Planned fiber work was performed on the stretch between Örebro and Löa in the West Green network.
* August 27th: A transmission card was replaced in Stockholm.
* August 26th: Our provider has performed fiber maintenance in Stockholm.
* August 21st: Fiber circuits have been rerouted in Älmhult in the South Green network.
* August 4th: The Adobe Connect system was upgraded to version 8.2.2.
* August 1st: A faulty FPC card has been replaced on a SUNET router in Stockholm.