- October 28th: The fiber stretch between Oslo (HMG9) and Rakkestad (NOR1202) was down due to a fiber break in Oslo.
- October 23rd: The link towards Riksarkivet in Ramsele went down. Fiber provider told us that the RFO is due to a subcontractor doing a maintenance without notifying.
- October 13th: We noticed a short outage on the link between Stenkullen - Borås. Fiber was damaged by rats.
- October 13th: The link between Kiruna and Kalix went down due to fiber break in suppliers network.
- October 12th: The Layer 2 connection between lin3-r1 and ess-r1 and 2 flapped. After investigation it does not look like this is related to any fiber issues. Monitoring.
- October 9th: The link towards Riksarkivet in Ramsele went down due to fiber fault.
- October 7th: Related to maintenance SUNETTICKET-6568
- October 1st: Link down from su-r1 to solar telescope SST. RFO is not known.
- September 29th: We noticed that we get a lot of very short flaps on interfaces related to FPC4. These were due to an hardware fault at the FPC. The FPC was replaced.
- September 28th: The link between Luleå and Karlstad went down due to a fiber break between RTN3 (Rätan) and MID2 (Midskog). We suspect that our fiber provider failed to announce the maintenance to us.
- October 29th: Supplier performed cable maintenance on the stretch between Litslena (LLE3) and Uppsala (UPA).
- October 29th: Supplier performed cable maintenance in Uppsala.
- October 27th: Supplier performed planned maintenance to replace equipment in Jössefors.
- October 26th: We performed a planned emergency maintenance to prepare for installation of new routers for LNU.
- October 21st: We performed maintenance together with LNU to prepare for installation of new routers.
- October 21st: Upgrade was performed on the su-r2.sunet.se router.
- October 20th: Provider performed rerouting cables due to construction. This will affect the link between Göteborg - Stenkullen.
- October 20th: The following routers were upgraded to a new software release: Göteborg (gbg7-r2.sunet.se), 2 routers in Luleå (lla1-r1.sunet.se, lla1-r2.sunet.se), 2 routers in Stockholm (sthb-r1.sunet.se, tug-r1.sunet.se), Uppsala (upa-r1.sunet.se) and Visby (vsby-r1.sunet.se)
- October 20th: Supplier performed cable maintenance between Karlstad - Rätan.
- October 19th: Supplier perform rerouting maintenance in Göteborg.
- October 18th: Supplier performed an urgent cable repair due to damage in Kalix.
- October 18th: Supplier performed an urgent cable repair due to damage in Luleå
- October 14th: The following routers weree upgraded to a new software release: Halmstad (hsd1-r1) and Örebro (lba-r1).
- October 12th: Supplier performed fiber maintenance on the link between Arvidsjaur - Åkroken.
- October 8th: Issues with RAMAN amplifier after the maintenance work in ticket SUNETTICKET-6568. After fiber provider cleaned the fiber the values got better and everything started working as intended.
- October 7th: Fiber provider performed cable relocation maintenance.
- October 7th: We were seeing a TCA Unavailable Seconds High alarm since 07.09.2020 on JKG-TR2 card. Replacing the module fixed the issue.
- October 7th: The following routers were upgraded to a new software release: Visby (vsby-r2), Sundsvall (sva-r1) and Norrköping (nkg188-r1). Trollhättan (trh-r1) will be done another time.
- October 6th: The following routers were upgraded to a new software release: Kalix (klx1-r1), Karlskrona (kka8-r1), Narvik (kir5-r1), Kiruna (kir3-r1), Göteborg (gbg7-r1) and Borås (bos-r1).
- October 6th: Provider performed fiber maintenance. The link between his-r2 - bos-r1 was affected.
- October 6th: The following routers were upgraded to a new software release: Västerås (fsn2-r1) and Kalmar (kmr88-r1).
- October 5th: Supplier performed fiber maintenance between Åkroken (AJR22) - Arvidsjaur (AJR2).
- October 5th: Supplier performed relocation and resplice of optocables between Borgvik-Hanebol.
- October 1st: The core routers in Kiruna (kir3-r2), Falun (fln4-r1), Skövde (ske109-r1) and Umeå (ume8-r1) were upgraded to a new software release.
- October 1st: Provider performed upgrade maintenance. Affected the link between ume8-r1 and sva-r1
- September 30th: Tele2 performed cable relocation on the stretch between Norrköping and Nyköping.
- September 30th: Provider performed cable relocation.
1 pcs 00:44
1 pcs 00:32
2 pcs 01:16
7 pcs 1d 10:36
19 pcs 4d 02:49
26 pcs 5d 13:25
2 pcs 06:58
6 pcs 10:00
8 pcs 16:58
1 pcs 01:22
1 pcs 01:22