- March 28th: The link between Sundsvall and MIUN was down due to a faulty ODF. This is now fixed and the circuit is up.
- March 27th: The link between the router gbg7-r2.sunet.se and HV was down due to a faulty adapter card. The card was replaced and service restored.
- March 23rd: MIUN1 had a low received power on card 1-8. This was due to a faulty ODF on the circuit and the fiber supplier repaired it on SUNETTICKET-4965. The alarm is now cleared.
- March 19th: One of the 10gbps links between routers mah-r1 and mah-r2 went down for a short time on Monday 19th March 2018. It was not possible to determine the root cause.
- March 15th: There has been a lot of problems with the ethernet capacity between Skeria Campus, Skellefteå - UmU, Umeå universitet. Tele2 found a faulty access node which now have been replaced.
- March 13th: Ethernetkapacitet Skeria Campus, Skellefteå - UmU, Umeå universitet, Umeå was down due to an error on Tele2 side.
- March 11th: Ethernetkapacitet Skeria Campus, Skellefteå - UmU, Umeå universitet, Umeå was down Sunday evening due to a network error on Tele2 side.
- March 6th: The link between Kalix and Kiruna was down due to a fiber cut.
- February 28th: Major cable outage to the city of Filipstad caused outage for the LTU office there.
- February 27th: The EVPN tunnel was down for the Riksarkivet office in Ramsele due to bad patch in the Stockholm office.
- March 27th: We performed hardware maintenance on our router gbg7-r2.
- March 27th: Upgrade of the Adobe Connect infrastructure was carried out in a planned maintenance.
- March 27th: Supplier performed fibre splicing due to damage.
- March 27th: A new license file was applied on SUNET Adobe connect to add more concurrent users.
- March 26th: Supplier performed emergency cable splicing on their network affecting the backbone link between Göteborg and Trollhättan.
- March 26th: We performed planned hardware maintenance on our router gbg7-r1.
- March 26th: Due to a degraded signal between MIUN and Sundsvall, the fiber was measured.
- March 25th: Fiber supplier performed planned maintenance in Göteborg.
- March 23rd: SUNET performed software upgrade on the core routers: trh-r1.sunet.se, ume8-r1.sunet.se, vxj-r1.sunet.se and sva-r1.sunet.se.
- March 22nd: SUNET performed software upgrade on the core routers: lba-r1.sunet.se, lnd88-r1.sunet.se, nkg188-r1.sunet.se and ske109-r1.sunet.se.
- March 21st: SUNET performed software upgrade on core routers. The routers are kar1-r1, kir3-r2, kmr88-r1, ksd1-r1
- March 20th: We performed hardware maintenance on our router mcen1-r1 that requires the router to be completely shutdown. This is to prevent future power failure.
- March 20th: SUNET performed software upgrade on core routers: fsn2-r1, gbg7-r1, hsd1-r1, jkg-r1.
- March 19th: SUNET performed software upgrade on core routers. The routers are fln4-r1.sunet.se, bos-r1.sunet.se
- March 15th: The router uu-r1.sunet.se was upgraded to a newer software.
- March 14th: The router ki-r2.sunet.se was upgraded to a newer software.
- March 1st: The router LTU-R1 was upgraded.
1 pcs 1d 02:42
4 pcs 02:07
5 pcs 1d 04:49
3 pcs 1d 1:38
3 pcs 1d 08:10
6 pcs 2d 9:48
6 pcs 4d 23:33
5 pcs 04:57
11 pcs 5d 04:30
4 pcs 03:21
4 pcs 03:21