- December 18th: The link towards Riksarkivet in Ramsele was down due to misconfiguration by carrier. This has now been fixed
- December 13th: Router fls-r1 was unreachable due to a disturbance in the transmission service. It has been fixed now and the service is up.
- December 12th: We saw 'Gain/Tilt abnormal' alarm in OVT1. This has now been fixed.
- December 7th: The link towards Riksarkivet NNI in Stockholm was down. Service provider solved it by restarting their equipment.
- November 30th: There was a FPC issue with kmr88-r1 router. This was due to a transient hardware issue. The issue was solved after a restart of the card.
- November 20th: The connection to Filipstad (fls-r1) was unavailable for some minutes during the night due to unannounced maintenance.
- November 9th: The router in Orebro, lba-r1, was affected by a FCP issue on FPC9 taking down the link between lba-r1 and oru-r1.The FPC has been stable since last reboot.
- December 14th: Supplier performed emergency maintenance to troubleshoot and fix decreased optical values n the link between Kiruna and Kalix.
- December 6th: An optical module in fre-r1 was replaced due to hardware failure.
- December 4th: Carrier performed fibre maintenance between Kimstad and Tomelilla.
- December 3rd: Supplier performed maintenance affecting the ethernet capacity for Riksarkivet.
1 pcs 0:8
1 pcs 0:8
3 pcs 1d 18:57
1 pcs 02:23
4 pcs 1d 21:20
4 pcs 04:46
2 pcs 04:10
6 pcs 08:56