- November 15th: The router hv-r1 switched to backup RE. No confirmed reason was found but it hasn't happened again with new software.
- April 1st: Baas service was unavailable due to a drive failure. The service was restored after cleaning filesystems.
- April 1st: There was a problem with the BaaS service. This is now fixed by provider.
- April 6th: We had FPC 11 Major Errors on kar1-r1. The alarm was gone after reboot of the card.
- April 12th: The Adobe connect service for SUNET was unstable due to a broadcast storm in our environment.
- April 8th: All interfaces on umu-r1 flapped and then showed a minor alarm on a controller board. After a re-seat of the controller board the alarm cleared.
- April 3rd: The link to oru-r1 was down. Resolved by restarting the MPC card.
- April 4th: The router in Västerås was upgraded to clear a minor alarm.
- March 31st: The MPLS - L2C between UU and Campus Gotland went down during the migration of the link to the new switch at Uppsala (uu-sw2). The link is redundant.
- April 28th: Routing engine was switched on router jkg-r1.
- April 25th: Carrier performed maintenance on the connection between Gällivare and Jokkmokk
- April 24th: The controller board on router hb-r2 was re-seated to clear the alarm.
- April 12th: Control board on router umu-r1.sunet.se was reseated and the fiber between umu-r1 and the POP was measured. The router is alarm free now.
- April 18th: A planned maintenance on SUNET Adobe connect servers in order to apply new security patches was performed.
5 pcs 01:45
3 pcs 01:6
8 pcs 2:51
2 pcs 6d 05:18
2 pcs 03:35
4 pcs 6d 08:53
2 pcs 00:24
2 pcs 00:24
1 pcs 02:24
1 pcs 00:45
2 pcs 03:09
2 pcs 2d 00:48
1 pcs 00:13
3 pcs 2d 01:1