- January 27th: Switch connected to server hosting service was rebooted.
- January 16th: One of the links to LNU in Växjö was down. The link restored after restart of the interface card.
- January 11th: FPC 0 on ltu-r1 went offline that caused a short outage for LTU. Reseat of the FPC resolved the issue.
- November 17th: All the FPCs on router hh-r2 lost connectivity to the routing engine for a short time. No cause found yet, supplier still investigating the issue.
- January 31st: Supplier performed emergency maintenance on the link between Kalix and Haparanda.
- January 27th: A switch in TUG was rebooted.
- January 26th: A planned maintenance Optimization of Sunet darkfiber link between Örebro and Löa was performed.
- January 25th: Supplier perform fiber measurements between Varla and Onsala.
- January 18th: Cleaning was done on one of the MDH links
- January 18th: Carrier performed planned maintenance affecting the link between Göteborg and Borås.
- January 17th: Carrier performed planned maintenance affecting the link between Kiruna(KIR3) and Rensjön (KIR2).
- January 17th: An emergency maintenance on Sunet Adobe Connect system was performed.
- January 10th: Supplier performed a planned maintenance in their network.
- January 9th: The transmission component at Eskilstuna which reported a "voltage out of a range" alarm was replaced.
2 pcs 00:38
2 pcs 00:16
4 pcs 00:54
1 pcs 00:26
5 pcs 12:30
6 pcs 12:56
1 pcs 00:35
3 pcs 06:20
4 pcs 06:55