- December 15th: We had a loss of signal in Litslena in old OPTOSUNET network. The problem has now been fixed.
- December 13th: A maintenance caused an outage on one of the links between LNU in Växjö and SUNET-C.
- December 6th: The link between Narvik-Luleå was flapping. The reason was a bad fiber between Hakkas and Överkalix which was replaced with another fiber pair.
- December 4th: Due to high temperature at site LLA1 in Luleå all equipment located there lost connectivity for a while until the cooling was fixed.
- December 15th: A planned maintenance was carried out on RAMAN in Sundsvall.
- December 14th: Optimization of link was carried out between Härnösand and Sundsvall.
- December 13th: Supplier performed maintenance on the old OPTOSUNET fiber in Växjö.
- December 13th: Optimization of link was carried out between Sundsvall and Nysäter.
- December 12th: Fiber provider in Sweden performed repair work at the Gällivare site in order to reduce reflection on the fiber between Gällivare and Jokkmokk.
- December 11th: Supplier performed maintenance on their network.Link between växjö and visby were affected.
- December 8th: Supplier performed a planned rerouting of cable maintenance due to construction work, Stockholm.
- December 8th: Supplier performed a planned maintenance on their network that affected link between SUNET-C and SH2.
- December 2nd: IPNett and ADVA troubleshooted pending NMS issues.
2 pcs 23:29
8 pcs 14:36
10 pcs 1d 14:05
2 pcs 08:58
1 pcs 01:57
3 pcs 10:55