- April 21st: The border router ltu-br2 rebooted.
- April 15th: Green link between FRE and SU was down due to human error. Fiber patch replaced.
- April 11th: A switchover of RE of the PE switch that is located at Kungsholmen caused an outage on the VPN service between Ramsele and Marieberg.
- March 19th: A power outage in TDC equipment caused an outage on the VPN service between Ramsele and Marieberg on 22nd of March.
- April 25th: The fiber was checked and measured in order to troubleshoot degraded signal in the stretch between Eriksmåla and Kalmar in south red network.
- April 24th: Supplier performed optical cable maintenance at Poultikasvaara-Svappavaara.
- April 24th: Fiber supplier performed maintenance between Örebro and Kumla
- April 24th: Supplier performed maintenance in Örebro
- April 21st: Maintenance for optimization and reconnection of wavelengths by fiber provider was performed.
- April 17th: Supplier needed to perform optical cable maintenance between Kiruna and Svappavaara. That work is now done.
- April 17th: Maintenance for optimization and reconnection of wavelengths was not successful. A new time window will be planned with the provider.
- April 5th: Faulty cable had to be replaced in Gävle.
1 pcs 00:07
1 pcs 00:07
2 pcs 00:48
6 pcs 11:15
8 pcs 12:03
1 pcs 00:05
2 pcs 07:05
3 pcs 07:10