- December 15th: An unannounced planned work from supplier caused an outage on the SUNET links to Gotland.
- December 15th: An unannounced work from supplier caused an outage on the west red network.
- December 10th: Two of the gbps links to Visby was down causing reduced redundancy in the SUNET Backbone.
- December 9th: One of our core links between ORU and SUNET was suffering from severe bit errors, the problem was resolved by swapping transponder card in our DWDM equipment in Örebro.
- November 28th: A faulty transmission card caused power restart of the node in Örebro. Faulty card was been replaced.
- December 21st: A new storage volume was added on SUNET Adobe Connect system.
- December 16th: Fiber measurements was carried out and all patches was cleaned to locate a degraded signal. Unfortunately the fiber has degraded by 2.5dB since commision so we will take this further with the fibre-owner to get it solved.
- December 15th: All SUNET University hosting servers were moved to a new switch.
- December 11th: Emergency maintenance - Rebooted a transmission card in Örebro to troubleshoot a flapping interface.
- December 7th: Fiber-vendor did a planned maintenance in Växjö on the green network.
- December 7th: Fiber vendor did a planned maintenance on a Seacable to Gotland
2 pcs 02:25
1 pcs 00:04
3 pcs 02:29
3 pcs 05:33
5 pcs 07:18
8 pcs 12:51