What is this?
- is a tool for aggregating, publishing and signing SAML metadata
- implements the MDX specification
- supports the use of PKCS#11 Hardware Security Modules
- tags metadata based on SAML metadata attributes
- supports metadata for IMI (Information Cards)
- The current version is a technology-preview release working towards a 1.0 release in the near future.
- Primary author: Leif Johansson (leifj at sunet.se)
- Contributors: Adam Lantos (niif.nu)
The saml-md-aggregator opensource software available under the NORDUnet BSD License which is a 2-clause BSD license.
The saml-md-aggregator is distributed both as a traditional war-file and as a standalone jar. The recommendation is to use the standalone jar which allows you to get started publishing metadata in a minute.
- saml-md-aggregator-standalone.jar (v1.0.0-SNAPSHOT Jul 22, 2010 technology preview)
- Snapshot builds (war)
- Setting up saml-md-aggregator in 1 minute
- Information for Developers
- Building from Source
- List of PKCS11 modules