- November 19th: We had several outages in Umeå due to two faulty cards in our transmission equipment. The cards were replaced and that solved the problem.
- November 5th: We noticed a few outages on the green link to CSBNET. The reason was a broken M6 transmission card which was replaced.
- November 1st: Loss of signal on Kiruna - Luleå link was caused by a fiber cut between Kiruna and Poultikasvaara
- November 24th: Supplier performed planned maintenance.
- November 20th: OTDR measurement was performed on the fiber stretch between Boden and Åkroken.
- November 17th: Interface cards were replaced on a SUNET router in Stockholm.
- November 10th: Carrier performed planned maintenance.
- November 10th: Supplier performed fiber maintenance in Göteborg.
- November 5th: A faulty controller card was replaced in our DWDM equipment in Göteborg