- February 21st: The link between KI and HK went down due to unannounced maintenance.
- February 19th: Issue with a FPC-card in router sthb-r2 caused multiple links to go down. Solved with a restart of the card.
- February 17th: The link between gu-r2 and gbg7-r2 went down after fiber maintenance on SUNETTICKET-7617 due to human error.
- February 16th: Fault on fiber stretch in between Karlstad and Borgvik after the maintenance work notified on SUNETTICKET-7607.
The fiber patch was not properly inserted after the maintenance work which was later fixed by the technician and services were restored.
- February 15th: CPE sdt-c1 went down due to outage in provider network.
- February 9th: The link between Järpen and Kopperå went down. The outage were due to a fiber break.
- February 2nd: The link between Stockholm and Västerås went down. This was due to an unannounced planned work by provider.
- February 1st: Link to customer OSO went down. No RFO found.
- February 1st: CPE lin-c2 became unreachable. RFO unknown.
- January 31st: Our link between Karlstad and Örebro is down. This was due to a fiber break between LBA (Örebro) and BBG (Björneborg). We also had a broken patch in BBG that the technician had to replace.
- February 23rd: Provider will performed fiber maintenance that affected the link between Tulegatan - Karolinska Institutet.
- February 23rd: Fiber provider performed a planned maintenance that affected the link towards Stockholm International Peace Research Institute.
- February 22nd: Provider performed maintenance in Karlstad that affected the link between Karlstad and Mittuniversitetet Östersund also link between Karlstad and Luleå.
- February 22nd: Subprovider performed a planned maintenance between Korea - Singapore and due to parallel ongoing maintenance in Hongkong the connection between KI - Hongkong was affected.
- February 17th: Maintenance performed to migrate interface connected to Moderna Museet in Malmö.
- February 16th: Provider performed network maintenance in Göteborg that affected links towards CTH and GU.
- February 9th: Provider performed maintenance in Karlstad that affected the link between Karlstad and Mittuniversitetet Östersund also link between Karlstad and Luleå.
- February 9th: Provider performed maintenance in Karlstad that affected links between Karlstad - Luleå, Karlstad - Trollhättan and AW towards Oslo.
- February 7th: Provider performed maintenance in Karlstad that affected links to Trollhättan and AW links in Norway.
- February 7th: Provider performed maintenance in Karlstad that affected link to Mittuniversitetet and SUNET backbone.
1 pcs 08:28
1 pcs 08:28
6 pcs 2d 13:03
9 pcs 15:56
15 pcs 3d 03:59
3 pcs 06:32
1 pcs 00:11
4 pcs 06:43