- October 24th: The red link to GSIX was currently down and also the link to gu-br2 went down because of a fiber problem which is fixed now.
- October 17th: E-VPN service was unstable. Supplier upgraded the firmware on the switch and that has resolved the instability issue.
- October 13th: A broken FPC was replaced in hb-r2
- October 11th: BGP IPv4 sessions between NORDUnet and SUNET went down due to misconfiguration in NORDUnet NCS
- October 7th: The green link to GSIX was down for few minutes. Customer did not have any maintenance. No RFO found.
- October 4th: Problem in our optical network between hv-r2 and gbg7-r2.
- October 30th: Supplier performed replacement of fiber cable in Gävle on the red network.
- October 26th: A service that is going between tug-r1 and mdh-r2 was recreated on our optical NMS.
- October 16th: Fiber supplier performed repair/replacement of fiber cable, Morjärv-Kälvudden.
- October 14th: A maintenance was carried out in one of the MDH routers
- October 12th: We performed a planned storage maintenance on the Adobe Connect system for SUNET.
- October 11th: A broken FPC card needs to be replaced in router in Göteborg.
- October 7th: A new service was created between core routers in GBG7 and BOS
- October 6th: SUNET relocated tne FPC card to new SUNET-C router.
- October 3rd: Fiber optimization work was carried out in Fredhäll site on SUNET-C network.
1 pcs 00:32
1 pcs 01:01
2 pcs 01:33
1 pcs 00:04
3 pcs 06:06
4 pcs 06:10
3 pcs 15:22
5 pcs 1d 02:10
8 pcs 1d 17:32
1 pcs 01:00
1 pcs 01:00