You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Compare with Current
View Page History
- August 23rd: An unannounced planned maintenance was carriued out on the fiber stretch between Norrköping and Kimstad.
- August 12th: The link between Narvik (KIR5) and Abisko (KIR1) was down due to an unannounced planned work on the fiber.
- August 6th: There was an outage on the fiber between Kåbdalis (JKK2) and Arvidsjaur (AJR2) due to a fiber break.
- August 4th: Outage on the link between Karlstad (kar1-r1) and Örebro (lba-r1).
- July 31st: Temperature was critical at the site in Skövde. Two extra cooling units was installed and temperature is now stable again.
- July 29th: The link between ORU1 and LB1 was down. The reason was faulty hardware in LBA-R1. After we replaced MIC and CFP the link is stable again.
- August 31st: Optical amplification components in Stenkullen and Borås was replaced
- August 26th: Supplier performed maintenance on the ethernet capacity to Filipstad
- August 22nd: Provider performed a fiber maintenance.
- August 22nd: Sunet Adobe Connect was upgraded to version 9.8.1.
- August 19th: Supplier carried out maintenance in their network.
- August 15th: Fiber provider performed planned fiber maintenance.
- August 12th: Fiber supplier performed maintenance between Haparanda (HPA1) and Övertorneå (OVT2).
- August 3rd: A faulty CFP in our router in Gävle was replaced
1 pcs 02:45
1 pcs 00:28
2 pcs 03:13
4 pcs 1d 10:57
4 pcs 22:48
8 pcs 2d 09:45
1 pcs 03:08
2 pcs 01:45
3 pcs 04:53
1 pcs 00:30
1 pcs 00:30