You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Compare with Current
View Page History
- September 28th: Link down was caused by routing issue.
- September 21st: The fiber between KVG11 (Kongsvinger) and GAUS23 (Oslo) flapped due to power outage at site GLS, GÄLLERÅSEN STÄLLVERK.
- September 20th: The link between Kalmar and Bergkvara was down due to an unannounced maintenance by fiber provider.
- September 9th: The link to RA Ramsele went down due to unannounced maintenance carried out by provider.
- September 2nd: KKA8 ADVA node raised an equipment removed alarm on the 2-10 ROADM after Software Upgrade from 17.1.2 to 19.3.1 (via 18.2.3). The alarm cleared after a card re-seat.
- August 31st: The link between NMA5 (Nordmaling) - OVK5 (Örnsköldsvik) went down due to a damaged fiber. Solved with changing to another fiber pair, this is a temporary solution until the original fiber is repaired.
- August 27th: A short flap was noticed on the fiber stretch between Borås and Ulricehamn. RFO unknown.
- September 28th: Supplier performed maintenance (resplicing) of fiber between Midskog-Rätan
- September 21st: Supplier performed rerouting to new fiber.
- September 18th: Installation of new wavelength and equipment in SUNET network finished.
- September 16th: Installation of new wavelength and equipment in SUNET network.
- September 16th: Provider performed cable splicing in Hemsjö.
- September 15th: Fiber provider performed cable splicing in Hemsjö.
- September 15th: Fiber provider performed cable replacement in Hemsjö.
- September 15th: Issues after a maintenance on the 100G link between Stockholm (TUG) and Uninett (USI). RFO was incorrectly connected cables in the splice box
- September 13th: Supplier performed fiber maintenance in Svappavaara.
- September 10th: Supplier performed fiber maintenance in the stretch between Älvsbyn and Åkroken.
- September 10th: The ROADM in Borgvik (BVK1-RM1) was raising an equipment removed alarm. Solved with re-seat of ROADM.
- September 9th: Fiber provider performed resplicing of cable due to damage.
- September 9th: Supplier carried out reconstruction maintenance and resplice of fiber cables on the stretch between Midskog (MID1) and Östersund (OSD).
- September 8th: Supplier carried out cable maintenance due to construction site in Hedenlunda.
- September 2nd: LLA1 ADVA node raised an equipment removed alarm on the 1-14 ROADM. To solve this issue we replaced the module.
- September 1st: We got hardware issues with fpc 11 that made us lose the links towards Narvik. Solved issue by rebooting fpc 11.
2 pcs 01:21
2 pcs 01:21
2 pcs 07:49
12 pcs 2d 04:52
14 pcs 2d 12:41
5 pcs 16:01
3 pcs 07:56
8 pcs 23:57