You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Compare with Current
View Page History
- December 18th: The link between to HH was still down after the planned fiber maintenance SUNETTICKET-6870. The fiber has been fixed and the service has restored.
- December 14th: The link between GBG7 (Göteborg) - VLA (Varla) went due to a fiber break.
- December 13th: Several services went down in the Göteborg area due to unannounced maintenance by fiber provider.
- December 10th: Short outage on the link between TOM3 (Tomelilla) - KSD1 (Kristianstad), RFO unknown.
- December 20th: Supplier performed rerouting maintenance in Göteborg
- December 18th: Planned maintenance in Halmstad. Maintenance windows is over and the link is still down, created new incident ticket to track this: SUNETTICKET-6872
- December 17th: The router tug-r2.sunet.se were upgraded to a new software release.
- December 10th: Service Provider performed an infrastructure maintenance on fiber trunks in Gothenburg
- December 9th: Supplier performed cable maintenance on the fiber stretch between SKU1(Stenkullen)-BOS (Borås).
- December 8th: The sthb-r2.sunet.se router in Stockholm was upgraded to a new software release.
- December 8th: Router cards were migrated in our routers located in Stockholm.
- December 7th: Router cards were migrated in our routers located in Stockholm.
- December 2nd: The following routers was upgraded to a new software release: bth-r2, ki-r2, liu-r2, ltu-r1, umu-r2, gih-r1 and sh-r1
- December 2nd: Router lnu-r2 was upgraded to a new software release.
- December 2nd: Router lnu-r1 was upgraded to a new software release.
4 pcs 4d 00:25
2 pcs 03:55
6 pcs 4d 04:20
6 pcs 08:45
6 pcs 08:45
3 pcs 02:07
2 pcs 02:07