You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Compare with Current
View Page History
- March 31st: The link between Västerås - Stockholm was down due to a faulty optical card. The card is now replaced and all affected circuits are restored.
- March 30th: The router oru-r1.sunet.se at Örebro universitet (ORU) was unreachable due to a faulty line card. The card was replaced and service is restored.
- March 30th: Link between Riksarkivet in Ramsele and Stockholm was down Third party restored the service.
- March 27th: The dark fiber between Jonköping and Rusken had a few seconds flap. RFO unknown
- March 25th: The dark fiber between Ballerup and Mörarp had an outage, fibre was repaired.
- March 19th: Link flapp between Jössefors - Kongsvinger, RFO unknown.
- March 18th: Dark fiber between Växjö and Visby went down. Due to unannounced planned work.
- March 15th: The link between Stockholm and Norrköping was down. Link is back up after change of faulty card.
- March 9th: The link between Örebro and Västerås had an outage due to unannounced planned work.
- February 22nd: We lost connection to router fls-r1 in Filipstad for a while. No RFO found.
- March 27th: Supplier performed network maintenance, relocation of fiber on the Hjälta-Norrtjärn link.
- March 16th: Performed sw upgrade of uu-r2.
- March 11th: Supplier performed cable maintenance between Växjö and Visby.
- March 4th: Investigation was performed to diagnose fiber or hardware problem.
- March 3rd: Supplier performed fiber testing on the stretch between Litslena and Uppsala.
7 pcs 2d 05:10
2 pcs 02:06
9 pcs 2d 07:16
3 pcs 1d 02:17
3 pcs 06:15
6 pcs 1d 08:32