You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Compare with Current
View Page History
- October 24th: The link towards Riksarkivet in Ramsele was reported down and came back up at 07:00 UTC.
- October 24th: Link down between KTA and LIN3 due to fiber break under planned maintenance.
- October 22nd: The link between nkg188-r1 and sthb-r1 was down after a planned maintenance.
- October 21st: There was a fiber break between Kongsvinger and Oslo.
- October 15th: Link between Karlstad and Luleå was down due to an unannounced maintenance.
- October 13th: There was an outage between KGV11 and GAUS23 due to an unannounced planned maintenance from fiber supplier.
- October 12th: The router mah-r2.sunet.se was unreachable. It was intimated by an error in a routing engine. The faulty part has been replaced.
- October 11th: Link between MIUN4 and Ostersund was down, no RFO found.
- October 11th: The router gih-r1 broke and it was replaced.
- October 10th: FPC1 restarted on umu-r2.sunet.se. The part is now replaced.
- October 9th: The link between Sveg and Rätan was down due to an unannounced planned maintenance.
- October 7th: The link between hb-r2 and ske109-r1 was down due to a broken FPC in hb-r2.
- October 6th: FPC error on lba-r1, cleared after fpc restart.
- October 2nd: The link between HB and Skövde was down.Link is back up after restart of line card
- October 1st: Major Errors on FPC 5 of router hb-r2.sunet.se. Service was restored after a reset of the card.
- October 23rd: Supplier performed cable splicing due to construction of a power station.
- October 22nd: Supplier performed repair of damaged WRAP-cable. Due to security reasons this maintenance was performed in daylight.
- October 20th: Supplier performed fibre maintenance in Jönköping.
- October 13th: Supplier performed mandatory fiber work. Between OVT2 – HPA1
- October 9th: Supplier performed maintenance, wavelength between MIUN and Karlstad was unavailable.
- October 9th: The core link between FRE and TUG was migrated to a new link.
- September 30th: Supplier performed maintenance on a power substation at Hedenlunda, Hall, Kolbotten.
9 pcs 3d 11:27
6 pcs 2d 23:20
15 pcs 6d 10:47
6 pcs 2d 11:53
1 pcs 00:09
7 pcs 2d 12:02