- September 29th: The link between Karlstad and Trollhättan was down. RFO unknown.
- September 25th: The fiber between Sundsvall and Härnösand was down due to a major fiber outage in the Härnösand site.
- September 21st: One of the link to Stockholms Konstnarliga Högskola flapped twice during this weekend. The connection has been stable since then.
- September 15th: The link between Jönköping and Linköping was down due to work by sobcontractor.
- September 5th: The backbone link between Göteborg and CTH (gbg7-r1 - cth-r1) was down due to an emergency maintenance performed by supplier.
- September 2nd: An outage was noticed on the link between Skövde and HB2. The reason for outage not found.
- September 11th: Tele2 will perform cable splicing due to construction work between the sites DVD (Dövestad) and NKG188 (Norrköping).
- September 10th: The optical node in Östersund (OSD-RM1) was upgraded in order to be scaled up by one degree.
- September 8th: Supplier performed maintenance in Jönköping.
- September 5th: Fiber supplier performed a planned cable maintenance. The fiber work did not go well as expected and took longer time than anticipated.
- September 4th: Core links was moved to Stockholm B.
- September 4th: Supplier performed fiber maintenance in Gällivare.
- September 3rd: Supplier performed fiber maintenance in Norrbotten area.
- September 3rd: The FPC slot 2 at the Sundsvall router (sva-r1) was restarted to correct a fault.