- July 24th: We was a link down between Kiruna and Falun. It was due to an unannounced maintenance.
- July 18th: The link between Rensjön and Kiruna was down due to power outage.
- July 13th: Both of the routers in Visby was unreachable due to power outage.
One of them didn't came up properly when power was restored and needed some manual hands-on help.
- June 24th: The link between slu-r2.sunet.se and uu-r2.sunet.se was down due to a card fault.
- July 30th: SUNET troubleshooted t a faulty circuit between Skövde and Örebro.
- July 24th: The router vsby-r2.sunet.se wasr eplaced with a new hardware.
- July 23rd: The FPC slot 2 at the Sundsvall router (sva-r1) was restarted to correct a fault.
- July 17th: The core router in Uppsala (upa-r1) was upgraded to a new software release.
- July 15th: The core router in Malmö (mcen1-r1) was upgraded to a new software release.
- July 9th: The FPC 0 at the router uu-r2.sunet.se was restarted.
- July 9th: The router tug-r2.sunet.se in Stockholm had a maintenance performed to correct a BGP replication issue.
- July 8th: The Juniper SRX s1lla.sunet.se was replaced due to a disk fault.
- July 5th: Fiber supplier performed fiber maintenance in Stockholm. Affecting the link between RKH and TUG.
- July 5th: Fiber supplier performed maintenance in Stockholm, affecting the link between the routers sh-r2 and tug-r3,
- July 4th: The router tug-r2.sunet.se in Stockholm was upgraded to a new software release.
- July 3rd: The SUNET Core router lla1-r2.sunet.se in Luleå was upgraded to a new software release.
- July 3rd: The SUNET routers mdh-r1.sunet.se and mdh-r2.sunet.se was upgraded to a newer Junos release
- July 2nd: The SUNET core router gbg7-r2.sunet.se (Göteborg) was upgraded
- July 1st: The core router fre-r2.sunet.se in Stockholm was upgraded to a new software release.
4 pcs 01:10
4 pcs 01:10
2 pcs 2d 13:07
3 pcs 04:42
5 pcs 2d 17:49
2 pcs 15d 01:20
8 pcs 02:39
10 pcs 15d 03:59