- February 27th: The link between Kristianstad and Tomelilla went down due to an unannounced planned maintenance.
- February 27th: Ethernet capacity between Skeria Campus, Skellefteå and Umeå university was down due to a fiber issue in Tele2 network.
- February 26th: The core link between Falun and Örebro was down due to a faulty part at the router in Örebro.
- February 25th: The link between Jönköping and Växjö was down due to a faulty FPC card.
- February 22nd: 10G DWDM link between MIUN1 and MIUN3 was down due to a faulty fiber.
- February 17th: The link between Kalix and Kiruna was down due to a frozen box on the fiber. This has now been fixed.
- January 25th: The link between Falun and Kiruna was down due to degraded signal. This has now been fixed
- February 28th: Narvik successfully upgraded to a newer software release. Stockholm (tug-r1) will be upgraded in a later service window.
- February 27th: Supplier performed fiber maintenance affecting HKR
- February 26th: The SUNET core router in Örebro (lba-r1) was upgraded to a new software release. The routers in Kalmar (kmr88-r1) and Kristianstad (ksd1-r1) will be upgraded at another time.
- February 26th: Trollhättan (trh-r1) router was upgraded to a newer software version. The Norrköping (nkg188-r1) and Sundsvall (sva-r1) router upgrades were postponed due to disturbances on the network.
- February 25th: jkg-r1 router is upgraded to a new software release. The upgrades on kir3-r1 and kir3-r2 are postponed due to the outage reported on SUNETTICKET-5558. A new date will be announced later.
- February 25th: The SUNET core routers in Västerås (fsn2-r1), Falun (fln4-r1) and Borås (bos-r1) was upgraded to a new software release.
- February 18th: Supplier will perform fiber maintenance on the stretch betweenKristianstad and Tomelilla.
- February 11th: Fiber supplier performed maintenance in Göteborg affecting our link to Netnod.
- February 7th: Fiber provider performed a planned fiber maintenance on the fiber stretch between Jönköping and Ulricehamn.
3 pcs 3d 14:12
2 pcs 04:46
5 pcs 3d 18:58
4 pcs 7d 17:24
2 pcs 06:12
6 pcs 7d 23:36
5 pcs 02:09
5 pcs 02:09