- December 20th: Ethernet capacity between Skeria Campus, Skellefteå and Umeå university was down, RFO unknown.
- December 19th: Fiber break between Linköping and Kimstad due to a damage cable next to a road.
- December 12th: The link between kmr88-r1 and bth-r2 was down. RFO unknown.
- December 12th: Ethernet capacity between Skeria Campus, Skellefteå and Umeå university was down due to fiber outage.
- December 10th: Bit errors on the link between sva-r1 and miun-r1 due to hardware fault.
- December 7th: We experienced problems with resolver.sunet.se due to a software bug on the rate-limiter functionality.
- December 7th: LTU was experiencing a traffic outage on their optical channel between Skellefteå and Piteå. It was fixed after replacing a SFP at the customer equipment.
- December 6th: We had a link down between sites LVA (Ludvika) and BOR10 (Borlänge)due to power problems.
- December 4th: The link to Riksarkivet in Fränsta was down due to a fibre break. It has now been fixed.
- December 1st: Due to a power outage in site BKA (Bergkvara) all links passing there was down.
- December 18th: Fiber supplier performed maintenance Göteborg
- December 16th: Carrier performed fiber maintenance on the link between Kiruna and Pajala.
- December 6th: Lund Universitet planned to replace a card at the lu-r2 router and add a new card on lu-r1 but it was postponed.
- December 4th: Supplier performed maintenance on the power line affecting our backbone link between Tomelilla (TOM3) and Malmö (MCEN1)
- December 4th: A faulty card was replaced at the SUNET router in Stockholm: tug-r2.sunet.se.
5 pcs 1d 17:50
1 pcs 02:41
6 pcs 1d 20:31
5 pcs 6d 00:36
4 pcs 11:12
9 pcs 6d 11:48
Other: Site Build