- and Kiruna (kir3-r2) and Falun (fln4-r1)
- July 11th: Fiber supplier performed maintenance between Göteborg (GBG7) and Kungsbacka (VLA).
- July 10th: Emergency fiber maintenance on the dark fiber between HJ and JKG was performed.
- July 9th: Fiber supplier performed maintenance between Göteborg (GBG7) and Kungsbacka (VLA).
- July 8th: Fiber supplier performed maintenance between Haparanda (HPA1) and Övertorneå (OVT2). This affected our link between Kiruna (kir3-r1) and Kalix (klx1-r1).
- July 6th: The router ki-r2 has entered a faulty state and was restarted. The problem is gone and the router is operating normally again.
- July 2nd: We were going to optimise the circuits connected to the fre-sw1 switch by applying port-extender functionality on fre-r1 router. Due to several issues with the software on the equipment it was decided to rollback once again to the previous configuration. This particular setup is being investigated by the hardware provider.
1 pcs 12:45
2 pcs 17:09
3 pcs 1d 05:54
6 pcs 6d 09:56
4 pcs 20:41
10 pcs 7d 06:37