- March 29th: A fiber break in Uppsala caused outages on the green link to SLU Ultuna and the link to Johannelunds Teologiska Hogskolan.
- March 29th: Fiber cut affecting 40016204-91552 : (Uppsala-Listlena) and 40016746: (uu-br2 and m1tug). Fiber spliced and restored.
- March 29th: The border router on the green network located at LIU became unreachable and had to be manually rebooted.
- March 18th: Power issue at the site in Ulrichehamn caused an outage on the West Green network.
- March 17th: All automatic-fuses was blown out to the rectifiers and the cooling so the site essentially shut down.. No reason was fine and all equipment for all operators is up and running again.
- March 3rd: Technicians has determined that it was a fibre-fault in one direction. The pair has now been swapped and everything looks good again.
- March 3rd: The fibre-fault has been repaired in Rensjön between Abisko and Narvik.
- February 27th: The two links has been stable since the MIC was reset. Juniper has not confirmed the bug yet but it seems to be a likely root-cause. SW-upgrade is planned within two-three months anyway.
- March 4th: Planned event to troubleshoot degraded signal in Kristianstad. Measurement finished and we will continue in 3071
- March 4th: Degraded laser in SR_CS1_Ld_Td 1-2-5 so we changed the module.