* March 6th: Human error on site caused an outage in north red network.
* February 2nd: Several links on the red network flapped at the same time. This was caused by a software bug in JUNOS and has been fixed in newer software versions.
* March 25th: A maintenance was performed by our fiber supplier in order to repair a cable between Alvesta and Växjö. The repairs affected some customers on SUNETs south green network.
* March 21st: Our fiber provider performed emergency fiber maintenance on the stretch between Sandviken and Gävle.
* March 19th: BGP session was reconfigured on the border router in Luleå.
* March 19th: The fiber between Vindeln and Umeå was measured.
* March 18th: Our fiber provider performed emergency fiber maintenance on the stretch between Sandviken and Gävle.
* March 9th: The fiber stretch between Umeå and Vindeln was measured.
* March 8th: Our fiber supplier performed maintenance on the stretch between Vindeln and Tuggen.