* November 27th: There was a short outage in the south network.The reason was an unannounced planned maintenance.
* November 21st: There was an outage caused by a power cable breakage during a construction work in Abisko.
* November 17th: A fiber break caused an outage in the west red network.
* November 7th: A total loss of connectivity for Umeå Universitetet, SLU Umeå, Centrum for belastningsskadeforskning and High Performance Computing Center North was caused by our fiber supplier (local subcontractor) when they disconnected both our access fibers to the University. Supplier finally reconnected the fibers and connectivity was restored.
* November 7th: A software issue in a router in Kiruna caused all the interfaces to flap. To prevent this from happening again an upgrade of the affected software will be performed at a later date.
* November 28th: A planned cable maintenance was performed by our fiber provider.
* November 20th: A fiber maintenance was performed between Åkroken and Älvsbyn.