- December 20th: A firmware upgrade on the storage cluster caused unplanned downtime on the Netapp storage in Fredhäll which affected Adobe connect shared storage and the virtual machines that had their storage on the Fredhäll side.
- December 20th: Due to a critical software bug in JUNOS alot of customer border routers was afftected and lost connectivity for approximately 5 minutes.
- December 13th: There was a problem with a transponder card in our DWDM equipment in Karlstad which affected their red network.
- December 11th: During the planned maintenance in SUNETTICKET-2222 something went wrong and the red network to LU, BTH, LNU, LIU, HJ was also affected but not announced. The reason was link-id mismatch between our fiber provider and their sub-contractor.
- December 20th: An emergency planned maintenance to replace a transponder card in our DWDM equipment in Karlstad was performed.
- December 20th: An emergency planned maintenance to replace a transponder card in our DWDM equipment in Karlstad was performed. This second emergency maintenance was done due to the technician changed the wrong card the first time.
- December 20th: An emergency maintenance was performed to fix a critical bug in JUNOS.
- December 17th: In response to SUNETTICKET-2235 an emergency software upgrade was performed on z5krn.
- December 13th: OTDR measurements have been performed on the North Red network between Boden and Åkroken.
- December 11th: Fiber supplier performed a planned fiber reconnection in Stockholm Tulegatan. The work had to be rolled back since the links didn't came back online. It also affected other customers which shouldn't be affected.
- December 9th: Our fiber supplier performed a planned fiber maintenance in Linköping which affected the south green network.
- December 3rd: Supplier performed reconnection in Västerås.
1 pcs 10:35
2 pcs 00:13
3 pcs 10:48
1 pcs 00:42
4 pcs 03:38
5 pcs 04:20
1 pcs 00:52
1 pcs 00:52
1 pcs 00:06
2 pcs 00:50
3 pcs 00:56