- July 20th: There was an outage in the south green network between Kristianstad and Horsaryd. Our provider was notified but they were unable to provide any reason for the outage.
- July 13th: A short flap was detected on the link to BTH. RFO could not be found.
- July 6th: There was an outage on the blue network. The reason was a power outage and a broken ups in Kalix.
- June 28th: A faulty card in the transmission equipment in Fredhäll caused outages on the green network to HIG and MAH. The card was later replaced.
- July 11th: One of the routing-engines in router t1fre.sunet.se was upgraded in order to solve ongoing snmp problems.
- July 10th: Two interface cards were replaced in a SUNET transmission node in Stockholm.
- July 5th: Planned maintenance was performed at the SUNET POP in Karlstad in order to troubleshoot attenuation issues in the west red network.
- July 4th: Planned maintenance was performed at Sundhultsbrun in order to troubleshoot attenuation issues in the south green network.
- July 4th: One of the routing-engines in router t1tug.sunet.se was upgraded in order to solve ongoing snmp problems.
1 pcs 00:09
1 pcs 00:09
3 pcs 05:42
1 pcs 00:08
4 pcs 05:50
1 pcs 00:01
1 pcs 00:12
2 pcs 00:13
1 2 pcs 00:02041
2 pcs 00:0204