- February 22nd: Outage on the green link to HV was caused by a faulty amplifier board and the board was replaced.
- February 13th: Outages in the link between Onsala and CTH was caused by a faulty card which was replaced.
- February 9th: A router software bug caused hardware restarts, leading to outages on LTU's both uplinks.
- February 9th: Issues with a transmission node in Linköping caused loss of reduncancy for LiULIU. After a hard reboot, the service was restored.
- February 7th: A router software bug triggered hardware restarts, causing outages for multiple customersLU, KAU, ORU, MIUN, GU, MDH, BTH, LTU, SUNET, CTH, LNU, DU, UU, HH, HJ and LIU.
- February 7th: The A power outage caused a loss of connectivity to the router in skovde was caused by a power outageSkovde.
- February 6th: The outage on the 2X1G An unannounced planed maintenance caused the the outage in the links to Gotland was caused by announced planned maintenance.
- February 5th: The outage for LiU LIU on the green network was caused by a bad transmission card which was replaced.
- February 4th: Outages in the link between UmU and NDGF was caused by a faulty F10-T card which was replaced.
- February 4th: A faulty transmission card caused an outage to HH which was replaced in order to resolve the power restarts.
- February 27th: Our fiber supplier performed circuit rerouting work on the West Red network between Hanebol and Mellerud.
- February 22nd: Planned maintenance was performed to replace a SUNET router in Malmö.
- February 16th: The connection to IRF has been reconfigured with new equipment.
- February 13th: Due In order to fix a discovered memory leak in Sendmail "libmilter" library that our mailfilter cluster servers are using we patched all servers in the cluster and performed , a scheduled reboot to make the patching completewas carried out in the mailfilter.
- February 9th: The software on the red SUNET router at LTU has been updated.
- February 8th: The z2klx .sunet.se router router located in Kalix has been removed from the SUNET topology . Attached and the existing customers were migrated to z1klx.
- February 6th: A maintenance was carried out in CMS in order to fix a bug.
- February 6th: A hardware upgrade was performed on one of the SUNET routers in Fredhäll.
- February 3rd: SUNET upgraded the router ltu-br1 to a Junos version 11.4performed software upgrade in one of the border router in LTU.
- February 2nd: An amplifier card was replaced in Bergkvara, causing an outage on the South Red network.
3 pcs 03:19
3 pcs 03:19
3 pcs 2d 12:25
1 pcs 00:01
4 pcs 2d 12:26
7 pcs 15:40
4 pcs 01:33
11 pcs 17:13
2 pcs 00:24
2 pcs 00:24