- February 22nd: Outage on the green link to HV was caused by a faulty amplifier board and the board was replaced.
- February 13th: There was a connectivity issue Outages in the link between Onsala and CTH was caused by a faulty card which was replaced.
- February 9th: A router software bug caused hardware restarts, leading to outages on LTU's both uplinks.
- February 9th: Issues with a transmission node in Linköping caused loss of reduncancy for LiU. After a hard reboot (init7) , the service was restored. No RFO was found.
- February 7th: A router software bug triggered hardware restarts, causing outages for multiple customers.
- February 7th: The loss of connectivity to the router in skovde was caused by a power outage.
- February 6th: The outage on the 2X1G links to Gotland was caused by announced planned maintenance.
- February 5th: The outage for LiU on the green network was caused by a bad transmission card which was replaced.
- February 4th: Outages in the link between UmU and NDGF was caused by a faulty F10-T card which was replaced.
- February 4th: A faulty transmission card was replaced in order to resolve the power restarts.
- February 27th: Our fibre fiber supplier performed circuit rerouting work on the West Red network between Hanebol and Mellerud.
- February 22nd: Planned maintenance was performed to replace a SUNET router in Malmö.
- February 16th: The connection to IRF has been reconfigured with new equipment.
- February 13th: Due to a discovered memory leak in Sendmail "libmilter" library that our mailfilter cluster servers are using we patched all servers in the cluster and performed a scheduled reboot to make the patching complete.
- February 9th: The software on the red SUNET router at LTU has been updated.
- February 8th: The z2klx.sunet.se router has been removed from the SUNET topology. Attached customers were migrated to z1klx.
- February 6th: A maintenance was carried out in CMS in order to fix a bug.
- February 6th: A hardware upgrade was performed on one of the SUNET routers in Fredhäll.
- February 3rd: SUNET upgraded the router ltu-br1 to a Junos version 11.4.
- February 2nd: An amplifier card was replaced in Bergkvara, causing an outage on the South Red network.
3 pcs 03:19
3 pcs 03:19
3 pcs 2d 12:25
1 pcs 00:01
4 pcs 2d 12:26
7 pcs 15:40
4 pcs 01:33
11 pcs 17:13
2 pcs 00:24
2 pcs 00:24