- February 22nd: A faulty amplifier board caused an outage on the green link to HV.
- February 13th: A faulty card in transmission equipment caused outages in the link between Onsala and CTH.
- February 9th: A router software bug caused hardware restarts, leading to outages on LTU's both uplinks.
- February 9th: Issues with a transmission node in Linköping caused loss of reduncancy to LIU.
- February 7th: A router software bug triggered hardware restarts , causing outages for LU, KAU, ORU, MIUN, GU, MDH, BTH, LTU, SUNET, CTH, LNU, DU, UU, HH, HJ and LIU.
- February 7th: A power outage caused a loss of connectivity to the router in Skovde.
- February 6th: An unannounced planed planned maintenance caused the the outage outages in the links to Gotland.
- February 5th: The outage for LIU on the A faulty transmission card in green network was caused by a bad transmission card which was replacedcaused loss of redundancy to LIU.
- February 4th: A faulty F10-T card caused outages in the link between UmU and NDGF.
- February 4th: A faulty transmission card caused an outage on the green link to HH.
- February 27th: Our fiber supplier performed circuit rerouting work on the West Red network between Hanebol and Mellerud.
- February 22nd: Planned maintenance was performed to replace a SUNET router in Malmö.
- February 16th: The connection to IRF has been was reconfigured with new equipment.
- February 13th: In order to fix a discovered memory leak in Sendmail "libmilter" library, a scheduled reboot was carried out in the mailfilter.
- February 9th: The software upgrade was performed on the red SUNET router at LTU has been updated.
- February 8th: The z2klx router located in Kalix has been was removed from SUNET topology and the existing customers were migrated to z1klx.
- February 6th: A maintenance was carried out in CMS in order to fix a bug.
- February 6th: A hardware upgrade was performed on one of the SUNET routers in Fredhäll.
- February 3rd: SUNET performed software upgrade in one of Software upgrade was performed on the border router in green network at LTU.
- February 2nd: An amplifier card was replaced in Bergkvara, causing an outage on the South Red network.
3 pcs 03:19
3 pcs 03:19
3 pcs 2d 12:25
1 pcs 00:01
4 pcs 2d 12:26
7 pcs 15:40
4 pcs 01:33
11 pcs 17:13
2 pcs 00:24
2 pcs 00:24
Total onåbarhet för redundant anslutna kunder: 2 minuter.