- April 29th: Link down between OVT1 and PAJ2 due to unannounced maintenance by fiber supplier.
- April 28th: The link between routers oru-r1 - lba-r1 went down due to a broken PIC-card in oru-r1.
- April 22nd: vst-c1 rebooted. RFO unknown.
- April 20th: The link down between Västerås - Stockholm was down due to high attenuation in one of the fiber stretches. The fiber has been moved over to a new pair.
- April 19th: There was a 10 minute flap on the services running on the fiber stretch between Hamra and Överby. This was due to fiberpatches that had been squeezed and damaged.
- April 15th: The link to SLU-SKARA is down. RFO unknown
- April 15th: