- July 21st: There was a fiber break between the sites OVT1 (Rantajärvi ) and OVT2 (Övertorneå). It is fixed.
- July 14th: FPC 10 went down in router fln4-r1 affecting the link towards DU.
Solved with replacement of FPC.
- July 13th: The dark fiber between Ballerup (BAL) and MAP2 (Mörarp) was down due to a fiber. The service has restored.
- July 10th: FPC had restarted after a transient issue and the issue recovered after a re-seat.
- June 30th: The stretch between Jossefors and Kongsvinger was affected due to a fiber issue on sub-carrier´s network.
- June 29th: FPC errors on ll1a-r2 affecting the link between Kiruna - Luleå.
Solved with FPC reboot.
- June 25th: We experienced higher attenuation between the fiber between Stockholm (STHB) and Kolbotten (KOB1). This was due to a bad patch at an ODF. The patch is now replaced and the attenuation is fixed.
- July 31st: We performed a hardware maintenance on the optical equipment in Växjö i n order to troubleshoot a flapping link. The maintenance was incomplete.
- July 29th: A defective part has been replaced on the optical equipment in Växjö.
- July 29th: Fiber provider measured fiber between Stockholm (STHB) and Kolbotten (KOB1).
- July 28th: ROADM in GAUS23(Oslo)was restarted.
- July 28th: Routing engine was rebooted on router lba-r1.
- July 27th: A hardware maintenance was performed on the optical equipment in Växjö.
- July 20th: The optical hardware in Sundsvall had it's components replaced with upgraded hardware.
- July 17th: The fiber between GBG7 (Göteborg) - TRH (Trollhättan) were relocated.
- July 9th: SUNET performed a circuit maintenance affecting one link on the customer connection towards LNU in Kalmar.
- July 7th: Hardware provider performed troubleshooting on the optical equipment at the site GAUS23 in Oslo.
- July 5th: Provider performed cable maintenance between KMR88(Kalmar) - KKA8 (Karlskrona). The fiber was still down after the service window due to faulty fiber splicing. All connections restored now.
- July 5th: Supplier performed fiber installation in Kiruna. Maintenance completed.
- July 4th: Supplier performed cable work between Kolbotten - Hedenlunda
- July 2nd: SUNET checked the fiber patch connecting the amplifiers at the site HAB3, Hallsberg.
- July 1st: Supplier replaced a rectifier on their site in Kongsvinger, Norway.
- July 1st: Provider carried out maintenance on the stretch between LBA(Örebro)-BBG(Björneborg).
- May 28th: Fiber provider performed ODTR measurement on the connection between the nodes KVG11(Kongsvinger) and GAUS23(Oslo).
3 pcs 6d 09:06
3 pcs 6d 09:06
4 pcs 4d 02:17
10 pcs 2d 19:18
14 pcs 6d 21:35
7 pcs 07:54
7 pcs 07:54