- November 30th: We had a power outage at the site in Landskrona. This has now been fixed.
- November 24th: The north red link between Tuggen and Vindlen was down because of a planned maintenance.
- November 22nd: The link was down due to an unannounced fiber maintenance in Sundsvall.
- November 22nd: Link to LTU flapped due to a reboot of ltu-br1
- November 16th: The l2vpn links between LTU in Luleå and Filipstad were down due to problems with carrier's core router. This has now been fixed.
- November 5th: A broken transmission card caused an outage on the green link to SP.
- November 5th: A cable break in Sundsvall caused an outage on the VPN service between Marieberg and Ramsele.
- November 26th: Supplier performed a fiber maintenance.
- November 17th: Fiber provider performed a planned maintenance, reconnection of access fiber in Kalmar.
- November 17th: Reconnection of access fiber in Kalmar failed and the work had to be rolled back. This will be done at another time.
- November 12th: SUNET perform performed work in Sundsvall.
- November 11th: Supplier performed maintenance of the BaaS service.
- November 1st: Supplier performed repair of damaged optocable, Kiruna-Luleå
4 pcs 10:52
2 pcs 00:53
6 pcs 11:45
3 pcs 15:08
4 pcs 09:55
7 pcs 1d 01:03