* May 30th: Due to a misconfiguration in the transmission node, an outage was noticed in HKR´s red network.
* May 30th: There was an outage in the green network in Kalmar causing loss of redundancy to LNU. The reason for the outage was a human error on site.
* May 25th: A fiber break near Boden caused an outage in the north red network.
* May 21st: There was an outage on SLU's red link to SUNET in Uppsala. No clear RFO has been found.
* May 9th: There was a brief outage in the south red network causing loss of redundancy to LU, HIK, BTH and LNU. RFO was not found.
* May 7th: A fiber break between Skövde and Lidköping caused a loss of redundancy in the west red network towards Högskolan i Skövde and in the SUNET backbone.
* May 6th: An unannounced maintenance caused outage in the west red network.
* May 30th: An emergency planned maintenance was performed to fix an issue with a transmission node in Malmö.
* May 29th: A planned emergency maintenance was performed to restore management to a transmission node in Växjö.
* May 29th: The SUNET routers in Visby have been upgraded to a new hardware platform.
* May 23rd: An emergency work was performed in order to restore management to a transmission node in Skövde.
* May 22nd: Our dark fiber provider performed maintenance between Borgvik and Hanebol.
* May 7th: The control board and routing engine were replaced in t1fre as the prior models were reaching end of support status and a software upgrade was performed.