- January 25th: There was an outage on the fiber between KVG11 (Kongsvinger) and GAUS23 (Oslo) due to an announced maintenance.
- January 25th: There was an outage on the link towards Riksarkivet in Arkivgatan 9A in Göteborg.
- January 24th: Power outage at the site initially caused router to go down. After power was back, FPC did not work as expected and had to be replaced. FPC was replaced and the reachability to the router was restored.
- January 19th: Backbone link between fsn2-r1 - sthb-r1 was down due to a faulty FPC. The broken FPC has been replaced.
- January 15th: Maintenance to investigate bit errors, fault isolated to CFP in tug-r1.
- January 13th: The Link between SUNET and DDB was down after a planned maintenance performed by the circuit provider. The issue has now been resolved.
- January 12th: The link between SUNET (STHB) and KI was down. RFO not found.
- January 12th: The link towards Riksarkivet in Ramsele was down. Provider troubleshooted, circuit came up without being able to identify any fault.
- January 11th: The NNI connection between SUNET and TELE2 in Sundsvall flapped due to a restart of the provider's router interface.
- January 11th: The link to Riksarkivet in Fränsta was down. Provider troubleshooted, circuit was up without being able to identify any fault.
- January 10th: The link between SUNET and Polarforskningssekretariatet Abisko was down on several occasions on the night from 10.01.2020 to 11.01.2020. This was due to a planned maintenance by carrier.
- January 25th: Provider performed fiber maintenance in Kiruna.
- January 25th: SUNET checked the fiber patch connecting our amplifiers in site HAB3, Hallsberg.
- January 24th: Supplier performed cable maintenance.
- January 12th: Carrier performed a planned fibre maintenance outside Kalix.
- January 11th: Tele2 performed a central hardware upgrade.
2 pcs 2d 07:48
2 pcs 2d 07:48
6 pcs 1d 06:40
3 pcs 03:17
9 pcs 1d 09:57
3 pcs 07:13
2 pcs 07:39
5 pcs 14:52