- May 22nd: The core link between Luleå and Karlstad was down. The fibers were wrongly connected. It is fixed now and the link is up.
- May 13th: Riksarkivets link between Stockholm - Ramsele went down due to a fiber break at circuit provider that affected L2 tunnels. Fixed temporarily by provider with re-route of traffic.
- May 13th: The link between TUG - Etnografiska flapped due to a short power outage at Etnografiska museet.
- May 12th: lu-r2 - fpc slot 5 - transient hardware error - Reboot fpc solved issue.
- May 7th: Link between hh-r1 and hsd1-r1 went down for reason unknown.
- April 30th: The link between DU2 in Falun and DU3 in Borlänge went down. Solved with replacement of CFPs on both sites.
- April 27th: The link between Uppsala and Gävle was down due to a broken FPC. The FPC was replaced and the link restored.
- May 28th: Fiber provider performed ODTR measurement on the connection between the nodes KVG11(Kongsvinger) and GAUS23(Oslo).
- May 27th: Supplier performed maintenance in their fiber network between Luleå (LLA1) - Piteå (PTA1) and Luleå (LLA1) and Boden (BDN).
- May 27th: Problem with power unit in optical node RTN3. Solved by hardware provider on site with re-seating of power units.
- May 26th: Customer connection in cth-r2.sunet.se router for CTH was upgraded to 100G.
- May 26th: FPC0 in kau-r2 was rebooted in order to mitigate error messages.
- May 19th: Upgraded customer interface to 100Gbps.
- May 18th: Supplier moved fibers due to site relocation.
- May 17th: Fiber provider will performed repair of partly damaged fiber cables between Hedenlunda (HEL1 / HDA) and Kolbotten (KOB1). Maintenance completed.
- May 15th: The router mcen1-r1 in Malmö was successfully migrated to a new router.
- May 14th: The migration work on router lnd88-r1 is completed.
- May 14th: The routers ess-r1 and ess-r2 in Lund were migrated to a new router.
- May 13th: A router in site Stockholm-B was upgraded to a new software release.
- May 13th: We migrateed the router vxj-r1 in Växjö to a new router.
- May 12th: Installation of a new card in the router gbg7-r1.
- May 12th: Relocation of site Rätan Ställverk (RTN3)
- May 12th: CFPs in DU2 and DU3 was replaced with new ones.
- May 11th: Provider performed an optimization maintenance in Karlstad.May 11th: lin3-r1 in Linköping was migrated to a new router.
- May 11th: Router jkg-r1 in Jönköping was migrated to a new router.
- May 10th: Provider performed network maintenance in Göteborg.
- May 7th: Supplier performed an emergency maintenance due to high attenuation on the fiber in Göteborg.
- May 7th: A router in Luleå was upgraded to a new software release.
- May 7th: A planned maintenance to upgrade the router cth-r1 to new hardware was performed.
- May 7th: NORDUnet will perform fiber maintenance that includes moving the termination point of tug-uni link to dk-bal2.
- May 5th: A planned maintenance to upgrade the router cth-r2 to new hardware was performed.
- May 3rd: Supplier performed cable maintenance in Kiruna.
- April 29th: The alarm in router bos-r1 cleared after restart of the router.
- April 27th: A router in site Stockholm-B was upgraded to a new software release.
- April 26th: Supplie performed maintenance between Älvsbyn (ABN1) - Åkroken (AJR22) and Älvsbyn (ABN1) -and Boden (BDN)
- April 16th: Fiber provider performed fiber maintenance between Jönköping and Rusken.
10 pcs 12:40
10 pcs 12:40
2 pcs 07:54
8 7 pcs 1d 0023:2107
10 9 pcs 1d 0807:1501
6 pcs 5d 17:30
9 pcs 3d 00:47
14 pcs 8d 18:17
2 pcs 00:49
2 pcs 00:49